Combo Box with 4 pairs of GoBabyGo non-slip socks in wool with non-slip soles and rubber pads on the toes for better grip when starting to crawl and walk.
The wool socks are made from soft superwash wool and are comfortably warm and soft against baby’s delicate skin. They are breathable, and the wool absorbs and wick moisture away from baby's skin, keeping little feet dry, warm, and comfortable.
- Great gift idea for babyshower, christenings or birthdays
- Rubber pads under the feet and on top of the toes provide stability on all surfaces
- Strengthens the child's motor skills, balance, and self-confidence
- Luxury baby socks that stay on. Designed with extra-long shaft and elastic at the ankle, and hand linked toe seaming for a better fit
- Made of temperature-regulating wool that feels comfortable on the delicate baby skin and keeps feet warm and dry
- Tested and approved for harmful substances and OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified
- Danish design, produced in Europe
The Combo Box with 4 pairs of GoBabyGo non-slip socks in wool, is for children who like to crawl, run, and walk without slipping.
The non-slip rubber pads under the feet and on top of the toes helps strengthen the child’s balance, motor skills and self-confidence provide the confidence and courage to be active.
The wool socks are designed with an angle rib and extra-long leg piece for comfort, and to prevent sock removal - can be bent down which ensures a great fit and good movement. The wool is temperature-regulating, so in a warm environment, the heat will be lead from the body to keep your child feet dry. In a cold environment, the socks contain the heat produced by the feet to keep them warm. In addition, wool has a sun-protecting effect and acts as a natural UV filter. Wool can also absorb up to 30% of its own weight in water without feeling wet.
GoBabyGo's non-slip wool socks have been tested and approved for harmful chemicals and pollutants and are OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified.
What does OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified mean?
If a product carries the OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certification, you can be certain that every component of this product, has been tested for harmful substances and that the product is harmless for human health.
Material: 80% Superwash Uld, 17% Polyamid, 3% Elastan
Non-slip rubber pads are made of OEKO-TEX® standard 100 certified plastisol
The Combo box is made from 100% FSC certified paper - the mark of responsible forestry
- The wool is best washed by hand in semi hot water, but can also be washed on a gentle wool program or a hand wash program at 30 degrees
- Never use fabric softener, feel free to add wool detergent instead
- Avoid using bleach
- The wool socks have the best of drying on a flat surface
- Wash inside out